Hi all -

Made the TS rounds today, and bought for 49 cents a Madame Alexander doll unlike any I've ever seen. She's about 18 inches long, and her body and arms and legs are made of flesh colored material and are soft stuffed. Her face is the same fabric, although "harder" underneath. She has what appears to be painted on features. Her hair (a dirty blondish color) is yarn-like. And I forgot to mention, her arms and legs are pretty skinny.

Anybody out there have a clue as to who she might be? I tried searching ebay, but with 8000+ MA items listed, I didn't have much luck, although it's hard to search when you don't know what you are searching for!

If no one can ID her by description, I'll try to post a picture sometime tomorrow. My camera is out in the car, and it's under 20 degrees and icing here, and the wind chill is even worse (and Thursday's high was 86!)

She just looked so lonely in that toy bin, that I couldn't leave her there! I also found a redhead vintage CPK for 49 cents!

Linda